Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous - Good Charlotte

Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous - Good Charlotte

only see it on tv
read it in the magazines
celebrities that want sympathy
all they do is piss and moan
inside the rolling stone
talking about how hard life can be
Id like to see them spend the week livin life out on the street
I dont think they would survive
but they could spend a day or two walking in someone elses shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall they would fall
Fall
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous
theyre always complainin
always complainin
if money is such a problem
well they got mansions
think we should rob them
well did you know when your famous you could kill your wife and theres no such thing as 25 to life
as long as you got the cash to pay for cochran
and did you know if you were cought and you were smokin crack
and McDonald's wouldnt even wanna take you back
you could always just run for mayor of D.C.
Id like to see them spend the week livin life out on the street
I dont think they would survive
but they could spend a day or two walking in someone elses shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall they would fall
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous
theyre always complainin
always complainin
if money is such a problem
well they got mansions think we should rob them
Fall
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous
theyre always complainin always complainin
if money is such a problem
you got so many problems think I could solve them
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous
we'll take your clothes, cash cards, and homes just stop complaining
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous
Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous

Play-A-Day (Day ??)

Lights up on the bathroom of a obviously wealthy families luxurious bathroom. The entire thing is made of expensive rocks and precious metals. Marble bathtub that has room for 5-6 and a shower the size of a small room. There are 3 sinks with one large spralling mirror. A woman enters from offstage dressed very nicely in expensive formal wear. She is crying and highly upset.

Woman
God damn nails. Why can't you just stay right for once?

A voice of a man calls from offstage

Voice
Are you alright sweetie?

Woman
No Phil I am not alright! That bitch cheryl screwed up my nails again. I can't be seen in public with them all screwed up like this!

Voice
Hey now let's calm down.

Woman
No Phil I'm not going to calm down. How would you feel if someone gave you shitty hair gel!

Voice
Well that's why I order it online.

Woman
Would you just shut up. You're no help whatsoever.

The woman rummages through the cabinets

Voice
What are you doing in there?

No response

Sweetie? Hello?

Woman
I thought i told you to shut up Phil! I'm sick of hearing you damn voice. Now just shut up!

Voice
Can't you just open the door

Woman
[Holding a bottle of pills in her hand for sleep] I said shut up!!! [She takes a bunch]

Voice
Ok ok...I'm sorry. Look if you want we can go out together tonight and get you some new nail stylist?

By now the woman has collapsed on the floor

Voice
Hello? Hello? Are you not going to talk to me now? Hello? Oh don't tell me you did this again.

A breaking noise is heard offstage and Phil rushes in until he sees the woman lying on the floor and he rolls his eyes and pulls out his cell phone.

Phil
Yeah it's me. Yep she did it again. Yeah no shit tell me about being stupid

Lights Fade

1 comment:

ashleynichols7 said...

oh no... ahah! That was tradgically funny.