Sunday, October 5, 2008

Choke on This - Senses Fail

Choke on This - Senses Fail

Half smoked cigarettes and you're that trash that infests my sheets
Can't make a wife out of a whore, don't want your skin on me
And you're, you're addicted to the drug of lust
A de-tox in the cold sweat of shame and I love your pain
I gave you these roses now but I left in the thorns
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself
I'll dispose of you like a lighter out of fuel
I'll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf
So this love's been worn down, like songs on a tape
The sex has lost all of its fun, like gum loses taste
And you're, you're addicted to the drug of lust,
A de-tox in the cold sweat of shame and I love your pain
I gave you these roses now but I left in the thorns
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself
I'll dispose of you like a lighter out of fuel
I'll lose you somewhere on the shelf
I'm here lying in your bed babe
Remember what you said to me
"You can be my James Dean, I'll be your sweet queen"
I said that you were my first, but you weren't even close now
Like a frame in a movie, you're just one of many
Can you grant me one last wish
Play russian roulette as we kiss
I'll be your cheap novelty
Blow your brains out on me
I gave you these roses now but I left in the thorns
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself
I'll dispose of you like a lighter out of fuel
I'll lose you somewhere on the shelf

Play-A-Day (Day 14)

Lights up on a dump motel room. There is only one bed in the room and two people are asleep on it. Both are wearing little of no clothes. On the nightstand next to the bed there are still half smoked cigarettes burning in the ash tray. Clothes are littered haphazardly across the room as if they were discarded at random. There is a apatheticness to the young man in the bed. He is awake after a few moments and simply lays there eyes wide open. The young woman he is with then begins to stir and rolls over to his side and places her arm around him.

Woman
That was amazing, baby

Man
[Tossing her hand off him and stands up] Get off me.

Woman
Well arn't we in a sour mood this morning [She stands up with the sheet covering her body and moves to collect her clothes] You'd think you might be a little more polite to you're first time.

Man
Ha that's a joke

Woman
What?

Man
First time? ha that's a joke.

Woman
What are you talking about?

Man
What do you think I'm talking about. [Laughs]

The young woman looks rather shocked and frightened she the quickly gathers up the rest of her clothes and begins to dress and tries to ignore the young man.

Oh what's the matter now? [Picks up an article of her clothing and throws it at her] You were in such a rush to get them off last night.

Woman
Your a pig!

Man
What because you thought it was my first?

Woman
No because it was mine!

Man
Oh...Well looks like it was my lucky night.

Woman
[Nearly dressed now gather the rest of her stuff in her hands and walks offstage] Fuck you!

Man
[Calling after her] Been there done that!

He picks up his cigarette and begins to smoke it and flips on the TV. Lights fade

1 comment:

missmoody22109 said...

I hate this man. I feel so bad for the woman. Any guy like that needs to be shot, a lot.